Ark Consultants UK Ltd treats all its client data as confidential, and regards the lawful and correct treatment of personal information as important to our successful operation and to maintaining client confidence. We will ensure that we (and those acting on our behalf) obtain, use and disclose personal information lawfully and correctly.
Confidentiality and the Data Protection Act
To this end we fully endorse and adhere to the principles of data protection, as set out in the UK Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”). In particular we will:
- Observe the conditions in the Act regarding the fair collection and use of personal information
- Meet our legal obligations to specify the purposes for which we process personal information, this information being set out in our data protection notification particulars which can be found on the Information Commissioner’s website atwww.dpr.gov.uk;
- Collect and process appropriate personal information, only to the extent that it is needed to fulfil our operational needs or to comply with any legal requirement
- Ensure the accuracy of any personal information kept by us
- Take appropriate technical and organisational security measures to safeguard personal information
Please note that where our website contains links to other websites, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites and this statement applies solely to any personal information collected by us. The above applies to all personal information supplied by clients or potential clients, suppliers and sub-contractors.